The entire group is going to do the run/walk with our new Team Trinity members at 6:30 a.m. The rest of the group will start our 10 mile run at 7:00 a.m. This is our plan for this week, but will be different in weeks to come!
WARNING: This is the hilliest route we've ever had. This is for your own good! The Akron marathon route is NOT flat like Cleveland. You will hate me tomorrow, but thank me on race day! Coach Momma C will bring water during this running adventure!
10 Mile Route
Turn RIGHT out of Magnus driveway
Turn RIGHT on Market Street
Turn LEFT on Lake O' Pines (Approximately 1 mile)
- Enjoy the scenary. Enjoy the horse farms, massive houses, and hills!
- Follow straight
- Cross over Kent Road (Approximately 2 miles)
- You'll now be on Nimishillen
- Follow the curvy roads!
- Nimishillen Church of the Bretheren (3 miles)....HUGE hill before church!!
- Cross over Mimishillen and Middlebranch...keep going straight!
- Wolf Road (4 miles)
- Keep on going....This is God's country....Hello, farm country!
- When you see two large red barns on your right....you are getting close!
Miller Road (5 miles)
- Look for our TURN AROUND CONE!!! Turn around and head on home!
Happy 10 Miles!!!
Next week we do 12 miles! This will be a 12 mile loop...No out and backs!