Lake Community YMCA
11928 King Church Ave.
Uniontown, OH 44685
Promptly at 6:30 a.m
If you are running the full 12 miles this is a giant loop around Hartville. If you are doing less than 12 miles you'll do an out-and-back of the course. Simply memorize the mile marker location where you'll need to turn around, run to that location, and then run back to the start! Next week the entire route will be an out-and-back, which means the group can stay together even longer! Woo hoo! Yes, I realize the route is hilly. However, the Akron Marathon route is even hillier! Hate me for the hills now, but love me for the training later!
Turn LEFT on King Church
Turn RIGHT on Lake Center
Turn LEFT on Hoover (1 Mile)
Turn LEFT on Midway (2.5 Miles)
- Continue straight on Hoover
- No good 2 mile marker along the route...sorry!
Turn RIGHT on Coblentz (3 Miles)
- Messmer For Sale Sign (3.5 Miles)
- State and Market intersection (4.8 Miles)
- Continue straight on State Street
- St. Jacob's Church on right (5.2 Miles)
- Lake O Pines (6 Miles)
- Eloise (7 Miles)
- Smith Kramer (7.5 Miles)
- Hazel (8 Miles)
- Seneca (8.5 Miles)
- Lincoln (9 Miles)
- Steffy (9.5 Miles)
- Back of True Value Hardware (10 Miles)
- Camelia (10.5 Miles)
Turn RIGHT on King Church
- You are NOT DONE! GO PAST the start location towards the other side of Camelia
- Turn RIGHT on Camelia and run towards Lisa Road
- Lisa Road (11.5 Miles)....turn around at Lisa and run BACK TO YOUR CAR!!!
- Arrive back at Lake YMCA Parking Lot (12 Miles)