Hope Magnus will get the group started tomorrow morning.
We will only have aid stations the first couple miles because
many Trotters are heading to Columbus for the marathon.
Everything will be back to normal next Saturday, October 23rd.
See you tomorrow!
Promptly @ 6:30 a.m.
Edison Park Plaza in Hartville
Park in front of Goodwill
864 West Maple Street
Hartville, OH 44632
Turn RIGHT on W. Maple Street out of Edison Plaza by McDonald's
- Continue straight on W. Maple Street
- Cross over 619 by Hartville Pantry Resturant go straight
- Frontier Restaurant (1 Mile)
- Kinsley Road (1.5 Miles)
- William Penn Road (2 miles)
- Continue straight on Duquette
- Graening (3 Miles)
- Swamp (3.5 Miles)
- Hartville Church on left (4.5 miles)
- Gray and red barn on right/566 Pinedale (5 Miles)
- Gopp Road (6 Miles)
- Road dead ends into State Route 44
- Maranatha Bible Church in front of you
- Pass New Baltimore Ice Cream
- Laubert Road (8.3 Miles)
- Asher's on left (8.5 Miles)
- LOOK for orange cone @ 795 State Route 44 (9 Miles)