NO ROAMING WATER STATIONS THIS WEEK!
Good luck to all the Trotters running the Mogadore 5K and Buckeye Trail 50K!!
Since we don't have aid stations this week you are doing a public route, which gives you many options to stop for water/bathrooms, if needed. Please note Hope Bradley and The Fabulous Simers family will not be there tomorrow....this is a self-guided run. Pray and then hit the road.....
Promptly at 6:30 a.m.
St. Jacob's Church
1460 State Street NE
(Between Kent and Market)
This route is a tour of Uniontown/North Canton, Ohio. You'll start on State Street, which is a familiar location for the Trotters. You'll go past Walsh University, Price Park, run over the Hall of Fame Bridge, and do a loop of the Kent Stark and State State campuses. Please stay on the sidewalks as much as possible on any busy street! Enjoy!
Turn RIGHT on State Street ouf of the parking lot
Turn RIGHT on Kent/43 at stop light
- Route 43 Antique Mall (1.2 Miles)
- Doncaster (2 Miles)
- Markley (2.5 Miles
- KinderKare Child Center (3.1 Miles)
- Marquadt (4.4 Miles)
- Pershing (5 Miles)
- Stay STRAIGHT on Easton/Cross Over Cleveland Avenue
- Pleasant (5.5 Miles)
- Price Park (6 Miles)
Turn LEFT on Whipple (6.5 Miles)
- BMW dealership is across the street
- Promler (7 Miles)
- Continue straight on Dressler/run over Hall of Fame bridge
- Continue straight into Kent Stark/Stark State Campus
- Follow signs for Main Hall
- Stop Sign by Main Hall/Visitor Lot (8 Miles)
- Continue STRAIGHT towards Stark State side of campus
- Ralph Regula Wellness Center (8.3 Miles)
- Advanced Technology Center (8.6 Miles)
- Continue the loop to the exit/where you entered. Turn LEFT to exit and go back over Hall of Fame bridge. Exit to leave Kent Stark/Stark State (9 Miles)