Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mid-Week Miles Schedule

Now Presenting Mid-Week Group Runs
(Please RSVP to Hope Magnus if you ARE running)


Monday
5:15 AM @ Magnus House
Miles-5


Wednesday
5:30 PM@ local trail
Miles-3-5
(Check blog weekly for details)
I might send a "shout out" for additional runs during the week.

The two listed above are EVERY week.
Please take advantage of this opportunity!
If you want...I'll come to YOU for the Monday run!
YOU are responsible for mapping out the 5 mile route if I come to you!

2 comments:

  1. Hope,
    just wanted you to know if ever you cant run on Wed> i'd be more than happy to take group out on trail run.
    Taradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taradise,
    Thank you! I WILL take you up on that offer!!! That's awesome. I do adore my Tara Trail Time...the rest of the group will too!

    I can't wait for Sunday night! I love our tradition. Let's jump some logs and get our shoes dirty! :)

    ReplyDelete