Monday, January 12, 2009

Options for Saturday

Saturday, January 17th the weather will be 18 degrees and cloudy.
Sunday, January 18th the weather will be 27 degrees and sunny.

We have three options for the 9 miler
1) Run outside
2) Run inside on track (same location as last week)
3) Run outside on Sunday after church

I'm game for whatever you decide. I did inquire about the field house, but they are not open to the public on Saturdays.

Just email me your choice at

1 comment:

  1. I vote for outside unless the roads are nasty. Otherwise, I say we do the track and mix it up with some of the treadmills.